1) This store collects demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience.
2) Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
3) We hate spam as much as you do. We will never send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to the Blush’n’Kiss newsletter, you will receive regular e-newsletters from us. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.
4) If you choose not to receive our e-newsletter, we will only contact you to answer your queries, send you your order confirmation, contact you about any issues with payment or your order and to inform you about changes to your account. We will not contact you by e-mail anytime else.
5) We will send you copies of our catalogues by mail. If you would prefer not to receive this please contact us.
1) When you place an order on our website, your credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption by either PayPal or Protx (both of which are companies regulated by the FSA).
2) Your credit card details are only decrypted after they reach Protx's, Google's or PayPal's systems, where they are then automatically processed and your card charged. They are not held in clear text on any web site so it is not possible for your details to be stolen during a transaction.
3) We at Blush’n’Kiss never receive your complete credit card details or keep such information anywhere in our systems.